We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun-discounts.com

Norfolk, NE
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Cancun-discounts.com

Does anyone have any comments or experience booking online with cancun-discounts.com. I am looking at booking a private sailing excursion with them. Any comments would be much appreciated. Thank you

USA
Level Contributor
7,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancun-discounts.com

We have used them before (booked on-line prior to trip from home) and they were very good. Smooth transaction, good communication, and the trip was great.

Lake Ridge, Virginia
Level Contributor
450 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancun-discounts.com

We used them the end of October, they were on time and very proffecional, I would use them again in a heart beat. Also see this link.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150807-i8-k321063…

Hilmar, California
Level Contributor
473 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancun-discounts.com

I've booked several tours through them and had a great experience with all of them. I haven't found anyone who beats their prices.

4. Re: Cancun-discounts.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2010, 09:48