We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chiropractors in Cancun?

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
134 reviews
Save Topic
Chiropractors in Cancun?

Dumb questions, but are there Chiropractor clinics in Cancun and does anyone know what they charge?

chicago
Level Contributor
460 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chiropractors in Cancun?

believe it or not I have a book that does list a Chiropractor in downtown Cancun his name is Dr.Moises Reznik the book does not have prices but there is an address it's Nance St.19 and the phone is 884-1814 in Cancun.Hopefully some of the locals also answer your question because they would know much more about doctors in the area and also this book is a few years old.

Good Luck.

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,132 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Chiropractors in Cancun?

Walk into the bushes behind WalMart. Ask for Raoul. He will set you up with a fine massage. For a nominal fee, he also offers aromatherapy.

New York City
Level Contributor
577 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Chiropractors in Cancun?

Walk into the bushes??? LOL

What kind of massage are you talking about???

Cancun
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Chiropractors in Cancun?

Yes there are chiros here (thank goodness!). The trouble is that many of them are exiled from the states or Canada for being bad chiropractors and have had their licenses revoked. I have done a lot of research and have found the man I call Dr. Milagro (Dr. Miracle). He is a wonder, has a couple of degrees from American Universities and treated me throughout my pregnancy (last treatment was a week before giving birth) and after. He speaks English and has a good sense of humor. Kind of "hippie-ish", pony tail, birkenstocks, but I really like how he works. His price I believe is 500 pesos for the first session and he does treat many tourists, some of them repeatedly on every trip they make (I've met them in his waiting room). His office is very close to the Walmart. His name is Dr. Francisco Guerro and if you would like his number, post your email and I will send it to you. I really don't trust anyone else in Cancun to do the sensitive manipulations required.

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,132 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Chiropractors in Cancun?

Raoul is a very sensitive manipulator.

Cancun
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Chiropractors in Cancun?

rvyv,

You just made me spit my drink through my nose, thanks for the laugh!

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,132 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Chiropractors in Cancun?

Hey Cancun Canuck!

Here's that website you asked about yesterday:

caribbeantravelmag dot com

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
392 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Chiropractors in Cancun?

Hi Can Canun....Here is the name of another chiro my wife and I have been using for about a year. He's been treating us and we're very happy with him.

Dr. George Weyland, he speaks both spanish and english. His fee is $250 pesos

He is across from IMSS just off of Coba.

I highly recommend him....

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
3,783 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Chiropractors in Cancun?

I have Known Moises Since He arrived in Cancun His Ex wife was my closest friend while She lived Here He is a Licensed Chiropractor Went to University in I think South Dakota or Iowa can't remember where the school is but He is not one of the Guys running from Malpractice in the Statesand He has a Partner that is gorgeous French Guy that Was European Champion in Kickboxing a few years back I recommend Him.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Chiropractors in Cancun?

Is this the same Raoul that does the tatoos? I've read some good things about him ;-)

Canuk if you wouldn't mind sending me the info on the doctor that was treating you - marklorna@shaw.ca. We are actually looking for someone that can treat children and we will need someone that really knows what they are doing. She has CP and chiro treatment are one of the things that she needs to have to be able to walk. Thanks!