We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation to sun palace from airport

kalamazoo, MI
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
transportation to sun palace from airport

We were thinking our transportation was included in our pkg to sun palace, but now are confused. Should we just take a taxi like a few of the TA members have mentioned?

Redwood City...
Level Contributor
340 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation to sun palace from airport

How did you book your package Sassy? Transportation to and from the airport is included for Palace VIP members and guests, but is usually not included for RCI and travel agencies.

Sun Palace is only 5 miles from the airport, but becuse of the tranportation union a taxi will cost you around 24 USD.

kalamazoo, MI
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation to sun palace from airport

Thanks, Rick. You are so knowledgeable about the Sun Palace. I sure have learned a lot about this place thanks to you. I am so excited to get there! Thanks again!

Redwood City...
Level Contributor
340 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: transportation to sun palace from airport

Oh golly gee shucks Sassy. Thanks for the compliment. I am addicted to TA since we are going again in April to Sun Palace for the "N"th time. Every time makes me feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!

Moses Lake, WA
Level Contributor
133 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transportation to sun palace from airport

RickRolled you are incorrect on RCI. We always travel with RCI and they DO include transportation with Elite Transfers to and from the airport as part of the exchange and AI that we pay.

This is our 2nd trip and we have oiur confirmation for transfers already for Friday.

Moses Lake, WA
Level Contributor
133 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transportation to sun palace from airport

I wish we could edit our posts here, I never remember to check my typos plus I wanted to say we are Sun Palace also.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
5,359 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: transportation to sun palace from airport

Hayes- Palace Resorts have changed there airport transfer company from Elite to Traffic. They will be wearing red shirts with Traffic printed on them and holding cards that say Traffic and Palace Resorts.

Illinois
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: transportation to sun palace from airport

I am a little confused now also. I booked directely from the Palace resorts website including the airfare to Cancun Palace. Would I have to provide transportation? I thought it was included but may have just assumed it was. I am not a member of Palace Resorts. Also would a taxi to Cancun Palace be about $24 also?

Moses Lake, WA
Level Contributor
133 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: transportation to sun palace from airport

Well thanks for that info reallady! Thats amazing that I never got updated and I have a printed voucher for our transportation with elite transfers!

I will get ahold of the new ones right away. Thanks again.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
426 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: transportation to sun palace from airport

Hemi- if you booked directly with the Palace website, there is a note on their site that says tranfers are NOT included.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
5,359 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: transportation to sun palace from airport

Hemi- go to placeresorts.com, click on book on line, choose airport transfers. You can book your transfers there for $23 round trip.

Hayes-You are welcome. We received a new email from Palace Resorts this weekend and among other things it mentions that the email address for Traffic(Palace Resorts transfers) has changed, please use the following: transfercancun@palaceresorts.com

Hope this helps you to confirm your transfers.