We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Topless sunbathing permitted at the RIU Cancun

The
Toronto, ONT
2 posts
Save Topic
Is Topless sunbathing permitted at the RIU Cancun

e

Key Largo, Florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Topless sunbathing permitted at the RIU Cancun

yes, as long as you have "nice" ones

Key Largo, Florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Topless sunbathing permitted at the RIU Cancun

saw topless ones there...if it was "authorized" or not I don't know...

virginia
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Topless sunbathing permitted at the RIU Cancun

Just don't do it. It's not something the rest of us want to see, believe me.

Calgary
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Topless sunbathing permitted at the RIU Cancun

as long as they are nice and firm go for it. If they hang down to the knees well you don't really want to disgust anyone.

BHM
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Topless sunbathing permitted at the RIU Cancun

People just don't want to see it!! have some respect for yourselves and other people who are trying to enjoy their holiday...

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,164 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Topless sunbathing permitted at the RIU Cancun

nice to see how things are equal opportunity. No one wanted to see the guy in a speedo and now you are all vetoeing breast sightings. Whats the world coming to? LOL

Milwaukee, WI
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Is Topless sunbathing permitted at the RIU Cancun

Was at the RIU in May and saw several topless bathers. Who really cares anyway ! ! For those of you who are offended, keep in mind you are in another culture where the body is viewed differently, where ALL are beautiful, not just bodies that make PLAYBOY Magazine! Enjoy.....

Katy, Texas
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Is Topless sunbathing permitted at the RIU Cancun

Wife and I stayed at the Riu Cancun in September. There were plenty of ladies with their tops off around the pool area and the beach. Another couple we know stayed at a Sheraton or Marriot and they didn't see anything there. Topless is definitely in at the Riu Cancun.

Kernersville, NC
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Is Topless sunbathing permitted at the RIU Cancun

I dont understand what the big deal about a chest is. A chest is a chest male or female. The both have curves to them, they both have nipples. A females is just fuller than a male if he is not overweight. You dont see people complaining about an overweight mans if he has his shirt off. All they say is look how big or fat he is. Society has made it were a chest on a woman has to be perfectly round due to implants that are available, which is not natural. So what if a woman bares her breast it is no different than a man baring his. If you had a woman with a flat chest you would make fun of her, and if she had breast that were natural you would be upset that she showed them. But if a man is flat chested oh well. If a man has large pecks from working out, they are round an full like a womans and that is ok. If they are there because he is overweight something is said or laughed at and then you go about your day. A chest is a chest. Some look appealling some dont, that is all in a personal preference of how some men like theirs and how some womem like them to be. You are going to be in a different country and if it is accepted there then travelers need to accept it and go on about their business, if not then stay at home.

Oregon
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Is Topless sunbathing permitted at the RIU Cancun

I go topless on any beach as long as weather permits.

I do it by the pool and on my balcony as well.

How else would you get tanned?