We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oasis Cancun

Broomall...
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Oasis Cancun

What room do I book to make sure we are able to access all bars and restaurants and the pool areas? I see alot of people mentioning that they were not aware it was not included. I am taking my little sister here for her 18th bday and want to make sure we can have all the fun possible! We are looking for the party atmosphere!

2 replies to this topic
denver,co
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oasis Cancun

Oasis is rocking! We are at the Paradisus a few doors down. We walk the beach everyday. Can't go wrong as long as you are ocean front. Oasis and Paradisus look like the 2 fun party places as far as I can see

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
6,759 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oasis Cancun

If you want access to all parts of he Oasis property you will need to book the Grand Oasis as it's the nicer of the 2 on that property. The Grand Oasis and Oasis share the same property

If you book just the Oasis and not the Grand Oasis you will not have access to certain places, pools, etc. The Grand is the pyramid in the middle of he prop. and the Oasis is the 4 building surrounding the Grand. 2 of the buildings are on south side of the prop and 2 on the north side. .

Edited: 07 August 2018, 04:24
Mentioned in this post
Grand Oasis Cancun
Grand Oasis Cancun
11,544 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Reply to: Oasis Cancun
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted