We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving to Cancun

Galveston, Texas
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Arriving to Cancun

Hello all. I will be traveling to Cancun in about two weeks. I will arrive at terminal 3, but I am meeting up with someone that is arriving at terminal 2. I would prefer to meet them there. I understand there is a shuttle, where is it located exactly? If I decided to walk instead is it very far? I know I can't go inside terminal 2, but is it okay for me to wait outside? Our flights are only an hour apart. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
1 reply
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving to Cancun

I'd also love to hear any recent instructions or details for walking from T3 -> T2!

I'm in a similar situation in September -- my travel group is all arriving within an hour of each other, and the T3 arrivees need to make their way to T2 to meet the us and the pre-arranged transfer.

I searched and found some info in Part 5 here, but it states the route might be outdated since "security fencing" was installed: http://home.pcisys.net/~ronlee/Scuba/Cozumel/Aug2001/CancunCozumel.htm

Mentioned in this post
Cozumel
Cozumel
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Reply to: Arriving to Cancun
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted