We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crown Paradise Check In Procedure

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Crown Paradise Check In Procedure

Getting a taxi from the airport .

Travelling via Thomas Cook .

Stayed here last year .

They check everyone in together .

I don’t wish to attend the welcome meeting .

Can I check in and get my room keys on my own ???

3 replies to this topic
watertown
Level Contributor
140 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crown Paradise Check In Procedure

Yes.. I visited for my 2nd visit in June after check in I told the lady that this was my 2nd visit and we did not need a tour and they said ok and we went to our room and changed.. Our check in was fast and we was in our room within 15 min after arriving.

Level Contributor
39 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crown Paradise Check In Procedure

I'm going to CPC in October for 3 weeks, it will be my 11th visit. I always get a private transfer (try Holiday Extras) you invariably arrive before the Thomas Cook transfer coach, and as such you can check in without the inevitable queues. You do not have to attend the welcome meeting, this is an excuse to sell excursions. Make sure you tell the TC rep at Cancun airport you have a private transfer otherwise the coach will be delayed whilst they search for you.

Enjoy yourself.

Level Contributor
39 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crown Paradise Check In Procedure

I'm going to CPC in October for 3 weeks, it will be my 11th visit. I always get a private transfer (try Holiday Extras) you invariably arrive before the Thomas Cook transfer coach, and as such you can check in without the inevitable queues. You do not have to attend the welcome meeting, this is an excuse to sell excursions. Make sure you tell the TC rep at Cancun airport you have a private transfer otherwise the coach will be delayed whilst they search for you.

Enjoy yourself.

Reply to: Crown Paradise Check In Procedure
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted