We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grocery Delivery service?

3 posts
Save Topic
Grocery Delivery service?

We are traveling to Cancun (staying at airBnB) at Christmas and I’m interested in pre ordering groceries to be delivered to us upon arrival- if possible

Any experiences?

Tora Mexico
₹₹₹₹, Japanese, Seafood, International
Restaurante Careyes
₹₹₹₹, Fusion, Seafood
7 replies to this topic
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,212 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grocery Delivery service?

I don’t ever have groceries delivered because going to the grocery store at Chedraui is simply an experience in itself. It’s 3 levels with a wine bar, full liquor store, food court, fresh bakery, fresh seafood and produce. We end up going a few times while we are there. If you don’t find a delivery service you should go check it out.

San Luis Potosi...
Level Contributor
853 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grocery Delivery service?

Chedraui in Cancun is fantastic. It has to be one of the best supermarkets in all of Mexico.

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
240 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grocery Delivery service?

They even have a tank with live lobsters,now that's fresh

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Grocery Delivery service?

Thanks for shopping suggestions.

We are flying in Christmas eve will not be able to go shopping before,I presume, stores close for the evening. Hence groceries delivered and waiting for us so we have some options.

Roanoke, Indiana
Level Contributor
860 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grocery Delivery service?

We Deliver Cancun. They will even provide transportation t o and from airport and have groceries with them. Have used them several times with no problem.

3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Grocery Delivery service?

Fantastic! I had come across that company but wanted to know if it was legit.

San Luis Potosi...
Level Contributor
853 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Grocery Delivery service?

raymondpeel22

They don't just have lobsters, I went and made a point o show my son that they were Northern Lobsters with the claws in that tank and not the Caribbean ones we had for dinner one night.

Reply to: Grocery Delivery service?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted