We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Oasis Cancun to Puerto Juarez Taxi Cost?

Zaragoza, Spain
3 posts
2 reviews
Grand Oasis Cancun to Puerto Juarez Taxi Cost?

I am taking the round trip ferry from Isla Mujeres to Puerto Juarez in Cancun and back in one day. How much can I expect to spend on a taxi from Puerto Juarez to Grand Oasis Cancun Resort? Maps say it is a 30-minute drive, and I want to be prepared with enough pesos.

Thanks in advance!

2 replies to this topic
Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
1,101 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Grand Oasis Cancun to Puerto Juarez Taxi Cost?

I believe the last stop of one of the downtown buses is about 100 ft from Puerto Juarez. We take the bus from the Hotel Zone to Puerto Juarez and come back by taxi. We know the ferry fare is cheaper from Puerto Juarez but you may end up paying more if you have to add the taxi fare.

St Louis
Level Contributor
215 posts
57 reviews
2. Re: Grand Oasis Cancun to Puerto Juarez Taxi Cost?

Is there a reason why you aren’t taking a ferry from Playa Tortugas? You could catch a public bus in front of your hotel to Playa Tortugas. There’s a ticket counter on the street when you get off the bus. It’s closer and easier from the hotel zone to leave from Playa Tortugas. We just did this from the hotel zone a few days ago.

Reply to: Grand Oasis Cancun to Puerto Juarez Taxi Cost?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted