We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Apple Vacations recently? How are they?

2 posts
Has anyone used Apple Vacations recently? How are they?

Found a good travel package through Apple Vacations.com but have never booked with them before. How reliable are they?

23 replies to this topic
sig
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,590 posts
36 reviews
1. Re: Has anyone used Apple Vacations recently? How are they?

Apple Vacations has been around since 1969. They very reliable, but only depends from what city you traveling.

For example from NY where I live they are very expensive. Check CheapCaribbean.com is owned by Apple but much cheaper, at least from NY.

Illinois
Level Contributor
395 posts
137 reviews
2. Re: Has anyone used Apple Vacations recently? How are they?

We fly out of St. Louis and use them a lot. We get the travel ins with the low price guarantee and usually get that money back and more with the price drop. You do have to watch the prices yourself. Always great service with great transfers in cancun included.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
48,148 posts
157 reviews
3. Re: Has anyone used Apple Vacations recently? How are they?

A reputable company and part of AMR, who also operate resorts including Secrets among others. You may find them feature the resorts they own.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
65 posts
4. Re: Has anyone used Apple Vacations recently? How are they?

We have used Apple Vacations several times and they are very reliable. Book a package and really have nothing else to think about. Only complaint is that transfers are usually shared and you have to stop at other resorts along the way to drop off other passengers. Delays getting to the beach a bit.

2 posts
5. Re: Has anyone used Apple Vacations recently? How are they?

Thanks for the information, very helpful.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,545 posts
56 reviews
6. Re: Has anyone used Apple Vacations recently? How are they?

Apple Vacations has been around almost 50 years and it is very reliable. We use Apple Vacations at least 2 twice a year. We like there matching promise. If you find something on the internet it is a better price and they have the same package they will match the price. Also the destination tour guides are very helpful especially if you stay at resort Apple owns. Good Luck

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
7. Re: Has anyone used Apple Vacations recently? How are they?

I use apple all the time. They have a rep at almost all resorts you stay at! Its nice if you have any issues! Also if price goes down after booking you can get refund of the difference if you have the full insurance! They also offer transportation and this yr we paid an extra $20 and got private transportation through them! Great travel company.

Ohio
Level Contributor
587 posts
18 reviews
8. Re: Has anyone used Apple Vacations recently? How are they?

"Only complaint is that transfers are usually shared and you have to stop at other resorts along the way to drop off other passengers. Delays getting to the beach a bit."

I call them after making reservations to cancel this part of the booking and arrange private transportation on my own. It usually nets a $40 credit and its a courtesy to them so they are not waiting/looking for you. Plus, at the resort they want you to "check in" with the rep, I do that immediately and simply state that I cancelled the transportation with them and walk away. Otherwise, they will call your room everyday until you go see them.

9. Re: Has anyone used Apple Vacations recently? How are they?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 May 2018, 17:05

Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
10. Re: Has anyone used Apple Vacations recently? How are they?

Hello,

There has been some really negative reviews in here about Apple Vacations are you guys sure they are reputable? I saw Page after page on TripAdvisor. They seem to have great packages but from the older reviews they seem to screw up flight times and many stated their reservations were really messed up. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks in advance!

Edited: 13 May 2018, 10:23
Reply to: Has anyone used Apple Vacations recently? How are they?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted