We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safe to travel...

Chino, California
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Safe to travel...

Is it safe to travel to Veracruz? family friendly?

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
7,553 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safe to travel...

Is your trip limited to the port city of Veracruz? Or will you be traveling elsewhere. When is the trip? Are you traveling by yourself, or with others ... and are you visiting people who are living there?

Chino, California
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Safe to travel...

Next year around spring. I will be traveling with my husband and daughter (7). We will be visiting people that live there in Cuitláhuac

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
7,553 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Safe to travel...

The closest large city to Cuitláhuac is Cordoba. I have no personal knowledge/experience with which I could offer an opinion on your question. I did a search using Google News and typical types of crimes for communities of that size showed up (nothing extraordinary that I saw). The best source of information will come from the people you will visit with and you might want to check with them a month or two before you visit to learn of current events.

4. Re: Safe to travel...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2016, 20:48
Get answers to your questions about Veracruz