We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in San Cristobal?

nyc
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding in San Cristobal?

Hello!

I am looking for advice on destination wedding venues. Does anyone have suggestions for places to lookin San Cristobal? I am looking for a place with really good food, perhaps in the historic part of town.

Thanks!

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding in San Cristobal?

There are several beautiful places for weddings here. Hacienda Don Juan often does weddings as its a gorgeous setting with gardens, courtyards, etc. Parador San Juan Dios is good too but quite pricey. How many people do you expect and what other parameters do you have for the wedding? I can help you more if you provide some details. Good luck!

nyc
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding in San Cristobal?

Thanks for your response. I expecting approximately 70-100 people. I have also been looking at Merida as a possible location. I have a budget of around $15k for everything. Ideally, I would like to find a colonial town that is no more than 2 hours from an airport, to make things easy on ppl flying in. What do you think?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding in San Cristobal?

Hi, lets talk with real email to make this easier. You can find me at bajabaldy@gmail.com. I have lived here for several years so perhaps can help you a lot. When you mention the number of people, that is fine but do you want lodging and other things like taking the group about to see things and what do you want in a wedding ceremony, food, etc.? I am confident that your budget is fine here but Merida is much more expensive and extremely hot in the hot season, just so you know.

Let me know as many details as is possible and I will be very happy to help you plan this...and when?

Happy planning, Chauncey

4. Re: Wedding in San Cristobal?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about San Cristobal de las...