We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which seat to choose at Palacio De Bellas Artes?

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
18 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Which seat to choose at Palacio De Bellas Artes?

Hi all. I am booking for a performance by Ballet Folklorico de Mexico and it seems most good seats are gone. I can now choose between the level 1 box seats (on either side) closest to the stage, or the second row of the second section on the ground floor (Luneta 2). Which one is better? Or I should take the seats at higher levels (Anfiteatro and Galleria)?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Guadalajara, Mexico
Destination Expert
for San Luis Potosi, Zacatecas
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which seat to choose at Palacio De Bellas Artes?

It depends on what you like, its a very nice hall. The box seats don´t give you an overview or the symmetry of the dances, but you are up close. Its a very long show, which makes the higher levels attractive cuz you can kick back more without worrying about your neighbors. Luneta 2 is probably overall your best view unless you are really short and a tall person is in front, luckily most MXs are not supertall.

2. Re: Which seat to choose at Palacio De Bellas Artes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 01:11