We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 full days in Mexico city

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
119 posts
27 reviews
2 full days in Mexico city

Hi folk,

I'm in Guatemala city right now for business, and was thinking to fly over to Mexico city for 2 days, arriving on Friday 7pm, and leaving again on Monday 1.00 pm, this give me 2 full days in MC, does it enough to see the must see in MC ?

Thanks for the feedback!

Mexico DF
Level Contributor
7 posts
190 reviews
1. Re: 2 full days in Mexico city

I would say that yes of course that depends on what you like to do. MC has many museums and other attractions so if like museums you can spend a whole day on that. Otherwise 2 days in enought for the main places in Mexico City such as:

Xochimilco

Coyoacan

Zocalo

Reforma

Chapultepec

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
119 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: 2 full days in Mexico city

thanks Roque,

I will arrived at 22:25 at night in MEX, I had booked myself at Hostel Centro Historico Regina, is it safe if I get there by Metro alone ? at such late night ?

many thanks again !

Mexico City
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
2,510 posts
526 reviews
3. Re: 2 full days in Mexico city

A taxi will take your there for around US$15. The Metro does not run all night and I would not suggest wandering around Centro Historico after changing lines to get from the airport. Take a taxi that late.

4. Re: 2 full days in Mexico city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2012, 16:00