We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun Activity

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Fun Activity

My wife and I are going to CDMX for Labor Day weekend and we plan on spending our time seeing the sights and eating and drinking our way through the city. We plan on spending our days exploring the different areas of the city and enjoying a nice relaxing weekend.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a unique fun experience I might be able to surprise my wife with? I know thats a very broad question but really looking for something unique to the city. She doesn't particularly enjoy museums or staying in one place for an extended period of time.

I just noticed that Club America has a match at Estadio Azteca on Aug. 30th? Would that be a good match to go to?

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
Mexico City
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
2,085 posts
424 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fun Activity

Take her to El Arroyo on the weekend for lunch when we eat at 3 pm. Way in the south bit so far from Estadio Azteca.

Mexico City, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
1,978 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fun Activity

Where did you get the game information from? From what I gather, America plays Atlas on Aug. 30th in Guadalajara, not in Mexico City.

Reply to: Fun Activity
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted