We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel for teenagers

London, United...
11 posts
Save Topic
Best hotel for teenagers

Was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on good hotels with lots for teenagers 15 and 17. Were looking for good food and lots to do perhaps other people their age are thoughts so far are.

Grand Palladium Colonial and Kantenah Resorts and Spa

Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa

Grand Riviera Princess Hotel

Anyone been to these hotels and can tell me about them, any other suggestions are welcome.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,336 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel for teenagers

Im not a regular All Inclusive guest, and I think these places are in the so-called "Mayan Riviera" not Central Mexico. At least Kantenah is - and usually anything with the word "Maya" in it. Maybe try reposting on the Mayan Riviera forum if that is in fact where you want to go?

people there will be very helpful about what AI is better for which sort of person. My area of expertise is more the smaller hotels, but I urge you to take the kids to at least 1 Mayan ruin when you're in the area.

suitcaseready.com

London, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel for teenagers

Thank you for your help, we willy have definitely have to do that.

3. Re: Best hotel for teenagers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2012, 15:54