We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

girls night out?

New York City, New...
4 posts
1 review
girls night out?

Hola everyone,

I'm getting married in Zihua in February and am considering places to hold a girls night out whilst there, pre-wedding. We're a fun-loving adventurous group & would love a place with nice music, nice people, & lots of drinks. And dancing! Any spots in Zihua, Ixtapa or nearby to look into? Thanks very much!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
6,432 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: girls night out?

wompwomp,

Bandito's in Zihuatanejo.

For live music in an earlier venue 630 to 830pm at the flophouse bar. Margaritas 2 for 1 and ice cold beer too.

The flophouse is located at 24 Calle Ejido between Vicente Guerrero and Cuauhtemoc streets.

Cristine the disco in Ixtapa at the Krystal hotel (doesn't start until around 10PM) for the nighthawks.

Keith

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
12,032 posts
2. Re: girls night out?

Bandido's...Bandido's...did I mention Bandido's?? Right in downtown Zihua...and lots of cabs to take you all home. Have a blast...YOU WILL!!!

Woodside
Level Contributor
635 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: girls night out?

You will not do any better than...Bandido's.

Toronto
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: girls night out?

Bandidos is too expensive for what it is. The Baracuda is a new bar that had a fantastic opening on Nov 1. If Pocolos (spelling?) has live music this year (old rock & roll) it is always fun.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
12,032 posts
5. Re: girls night out?

Baracuda is not new!! They have been there for years...and one of the few places I would never go...just too many weird people there.

Back to the original answer...Bandido's. New Yorker's will find it cheap I am sure! The waiters will dance with them all...and it will be a great party place...

Conroe, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
6. Re: girls night out?

Bandido's is fun. If you want lots of people, drinks flowing and a little craziness go to Senor Frogs in Ixtapa.

www.senorfrogs.com/int_restaurantes.php?id=10

7. Re: girls night out?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2012, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo
Recent Conversations