We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Irma

Madison, WI
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Irma

Does anyone have the direct phone number and a name for reservations at Hotel Irma? Every time I visit there, I try to remember to write a note to myself with hotel room numbers where I would like to stay and it never seems to happen. I did write down a couple of numbers last year and, of course, I can't find them now! I have mobility problems and need a room with one to two flights of stairs, with handrails. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks everyone!

13 replies to this topic
Minnesota
Level Contributor
6,306 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Irma

+52 755 554 2105

That is the number that Google comes up with if you want to give it a try.

Their website for booking lists no direct contact info that I could find for you.

Good Luck! Enjoy your trip!!

Keith

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
3,361 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Irma

Kind Regards

Claudia Núñez

Reservations Manager

Tel. +52 (55) 90001300 al 1302

Cd. de México.

vtasmexhotels@prodigy.net.mx

Please consider that this e-mail is not attended on weekends.

Maybe as for a room on ground floor...the ones off to the side by the pool. Then you only have five steps to go up to get to dining or down the hall to the lobby etc....

Have fun...love the Irma and it's wonderful staff.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
220 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Irma

When you call +52 755 554 2105, ask for Erika.

She handles reservations at the Irma. I think Claudia does both properties.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
6,306 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Irma

Sweet!!

Thanks folks!!

Keith

Madison, WI
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Irma

My thanks to all of you. We also love Irma and Zihuatanejo. We have been having problems the last few years scheduling air+hotel out of Madison and are looking at reserving each separately this time. What time of day would you suggest I call Irma? Looking for any help I can get. Thanks again!!!

Sherry

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
2,604 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Irma

I would call in the A.M. (9isch). Claudia is very good about returning emails.

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
3,361 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Irma

Hi Sherry...I did get your PM in my inbox...and I responded right away. Not sure why the heck my messages don't show as "sent' since TA switched stuff up?

Have fun planning. I know you mentioned Madison for your flight but ….I mentioned in my PM to you that most likely out of MKE you can get United or Delta if you need other options. You might have to stop in Houston but that's not really a big deal for the most part. Have a super trip.

Edited: 03 August 2018, 22:58
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Irma

Thanks for posting the phone # but I had to add 011 at the beginning of the numbers to get through. So I dialed 011 52 755 554 2105 and did get through. Yay!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
6,306 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Irma

Sweet!!!

Keith

Madison, WI
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Irma

I have not had the success that Connie did! I'm ashamed to say that I have been traveling to Mexico for vacation for 25+ years and still cannot speak Spanish. I did call the number and after finally getting through it was answered by a gentleman who only spoke Spanish. I can usually squeak through in person but definitely not on the phone. I also emailed Claudia at the prodigy.net address but haven't heard back yet. I'm still hoping something will open up but now, I am even having a hard time with a reasonable return flight. Aaaargh!! I just started looking at Huatulco. Maybe our group is just too picky.

BTW Maryann, I never did get a PM from you.

Reply to: Hotel Irma
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted