We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golden crown paradise

Tacoma,Washington
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
golden crown paradise

I will be at gcp nov 8-17.Where can i buy pacifico or corona near buy thanks for any help on such a really minor Q

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,145 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golden crown paradise

The Sorianna supermarket is located 1 block away in front of the hotel, you should have no problem finding it here. Depending on your accommodations if you have an in room fridge or not you can also pickup an inexpensive styrofoam cooler and get ice from the bar at the hotel.

saskatchewan
Level Contributor
365 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: golden crown paradise

Just an FYI. The Crown paradise serves Pacifico. So unless you want it for your room you don't need to buy it. ;-) See you there.We are there Nov 14 - 28.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,729 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: golden crown paradise

The beach bar at the Crown next door also usually has Corona. Will be at the GCP again, Oct 27 to Nov 10.

Chicago
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,729 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: golden crown paradise

Both hotels serve beer from liter bottles into plastic cups. If you get your own beer, also get plastic mugs to drink from.

NO GLASS allowed around the pool or beach (broken glass = cut feet).

Tacoma,Washington
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: golden crown paradise

Well thanks i guess ill see you there ill be the one with the sleeve tattoo.I really appreciate did i spell that right?the info!

Tacoma,Washington
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: golden crown paradise

o.k. but i can buy my own and drink it there as long as its in a cup?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: golden crown paradise

Yes. The best thing to do is bring a good insulated mug, or buy one at the store. They're great for mixed drinks too. See you Nov 8-15th. I enjoy the Sol beer they serve at the GCP as much as Corona or Pacifico.

SoCal
Level Contributor
9,460 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: golden crown paradise

I'm a bit confused (I know, what else is new), as to why one pays for and stays at an all inclusive resort and then buys their own beer.

We have never stayed AI, so I am kind of curious.

Edited: 17 October 2011, 21:48
Chicago
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,729 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: golden crown paradise

Ted

Made friends with a couple (from southern Illinois) that we were at the GCP at the same time for about 4 trips in a row. All they drank was beer (and a lot). Each time by late in day 2 or beginning day 3 for sure, he bought a couple cases of Bud Light and a styro cooler at Sorriana. They had 24 ounce mugs and would only drink the Bud for the balance of the trip. Neverunderstood why. He said the "Mexican" beer didn't taste the same. I tried to tell him that he was right "the Mexican was better".

SoCal
Level Contributor
9,460 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: golden crown paradise

Well if you have to drink US beer I guess it makes sense, but the OP wants Corona and Pacifico, I should think GCP has at least one of them.

While I'm not a big beer drinker, unlike the most interesting man who prefers Dos XX (and has a good Mexican name Jonathan Goldsmith ~ LOL), when I do drink beer I prefer Tecate.