We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tacos Revolucion

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Tacos Revolucion

I just saw on Facebook that Tacos Revolucion will be closed for vacation June 9 - July 2. How disappointing for me.

Mentioned in this post
Tacos Revolucion
Tacos Revolucion
590 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
4 replies to this topic
Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
2,624 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tacos Revolucion

Lots of other fantastic taco stands around and all within walking distance. I

We have been to T.R. twice and personally we were underwhelmed. A great pineapple salsa and craft beer saved the day there. We are in no rush to return. Jmo. K.

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tacos Revolucion

I’m fully aware of the variety of taco stands and do my best to patronize as many as possible. It is the pineapple habanero salsa that draws me in there.

United States
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
11,364 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tacos Revolucion

Ya. I hear the sauces are really good. It’s on my list to try. Glad it will be open when we are there.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
17,508 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tacos Revolucion

We loved Tacos Revolucion ---- another one of those days where we don't do lines and Panchos Takos was lined up.

Unless things have changed (and I'm rarely on Facebook, so maybe things have), TR is family-owned --- mom and son and cousin and their friends, at the least. We met them all when there.

So, they probably need a vacation, with all the hard work during high season --- which has lasted very long this year and last. Our trip last month was the most "packed" May we'd ever seen in year of going in May.

The bad news would be, if they don't return from vacation. Some don't, but I hope they do. Family-owned always grabs me.

Mentioned in this post
Tacos Revolucion
Tacos Revolucion
590 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Pancho's Takos
Pancho's Takos
1,530 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Reply to: Tacos Revolucion
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted