We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mega Store

left coast canada
Level Contributor
493 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mega Store

Anybody know the weekday(Monday)store hours. How Late are they open?

TIA

Lake Minnewawa, mn
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mega Store

I do not know the exact hours but I know they are open quite late. If you are looking for alcohol sales they close them at 8 PM.

They have a website in Espanol

www.comercialmexicana.com.mx

Villa Union, Mexico
Level Contributor
551 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mega Store

Open from 7:00 to 23:00 hrs.

left coast canada
Level Contributor
493 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mega Store

Great! Thanks all. We arrive in Maz tomorrow at 5 PM, first order of business is to stock up the Condo.

Traverse City...
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mega Store

Just a simple question. Where is the Mega store located. I'll be staying at the Costa de Oro.

Lake Minnewawa, mn
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mega Store

The Mega store is about ten blocks South and two blocks East of Costa.

Go South on the main street, Cameron-Sabalo, to the White castle type building which is Valentino"s. At this point go East on Raphael Buelna two blocks to Mega.

All busses except Sabalo-Centro that pass by Costa de Oro pass right in front of Mega.

Traverse City...
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Mega Store

muchas gracias!

7. Re: Mega Store

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 14:49