We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pickleball

3 posts
Pickleball

I've seen where pickleball is played at the intersection of Atun and El Mojarra Tuesday, Friday and Saturday at 8. Are new people interested?

24 replies to this topic
Mazatlan, Mexico
8 posts
11. Re: Pickleball

Sam, are you a singles player? We could play later in the day, and I have a car if the buses are that much of a problem

12. Re: Pickleball

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 February 2017, 06:21
Edited: 08 February 2017, 06:21

Mazatlan, Mexico
1 post
2 reviews
13. Re: Pickleball

Where are you relocating to? I have friends who are returning home to Mazatlan early November and want to start playing.

Thank you

Mazatlan, Mexico
8 posts
14. Re: Pickleball

Calle Galia near intersection with Blvd del Marlin

A temporary schedule for the week of 11/5 to 11/11 is: Sunday 2pm, then 7:45 each of the mornings of Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.

On an ongoing basis, please encourage everyone interested to check out a portion of the USAPA dot ORG website called "Places to Play" and enter Mazatlan in the spot that prompts "Please enter the Address, City, State or Place Name".

The Sabalo Country location is not yet operating the Fall-Spring 2017-2018 season yet

1 post
15. Re: Pickleball

Hi I'm in town for a month ispickle all still going on in Mazatlan. If so where and when?

Thanks

Nancy

Wish It, Was A...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
16. Re: Pickleball

This is the post just above yours>>>

14. Re: Pickleball

Nov 05, 2017, 12:22 AM

Calle Galia near intersection with Blvd del Marlin

A temporary schedule for the week of 11/5 to 11/11 is: Sunday 2pm, then 7:45 each of the mornings of Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.

On an ongoing basis, please encourage everyone interested to check out a portion of the USAPA dot ORG website called "Places to Play" and enter Mazatlan in the spot that prompts "Please enter the Address, City, State or Place Name".

The Sabalo Country location is not yet operating the Fall-Spring 2017-2018 season yet.

Good luck !

Mazatlan, Mexico
8 posts
17. Re: Pickleball

A handful of players are likely at the season's first meeting on the tennis court at 7:30 this coming Monday Nov 13, 2017. Located in close proximity to Calle Bacalao 710, Sábalo Country, Mazatlán, Sin.

If enough turn out, there would likely be play in that spot (at that hour) weekly on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Edmonton, Alberta...
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
18. Re: Pickleball

I will be in Mazatlan March 1 to 10, could use playing a game or 2. I am staying on the beach north of the Marina. Be better if games were after 10 am and before 3 pm.... Chuck

19. Re: Pickleball

My husband and I will be in mazatlan December 15, 2018 to April 15, 2019 and are avid players. Will there be Pickleball then, and if so, where?

cedar park, tx
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
20. Re: Pickleball

Monday Wednesday and Thursday at 7:30 are already started. Go to places2play DOT org & enter Mazatlan in the spot that prompts "Please enter the Address, City, State or Place Name".

The 2nd location may start on a Tuesday and Saturday basis soon, and is geared toward the better players. Friday mornings may also develop before too many more weeks.

Reply to: Pickleball
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted