We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buses to Guadalajara

vancouver
11 posts
Save Topic
buses to Guadalajara

We are going from Manzanillo to Guadalajara by bus, which wold be better ETN or Primavera, is there more than one bus station in Guadalajara, looking for the best station to arrive at, then going to Hotel Morales Historical & Colonial

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buses to Guadalajara

I'm not familiar with a bus line called Primavera but ETN are my first choice hands down over Primera Plus, Cihuatlan Plus or La Linea and La Linea Plus.

I use ETN myself because they are so comfortable that I fall asleep almost as soon as I get on the bus and they don't make many stops. They have only 24 almost fully reclining seats with leg rests on a full sized bus and after Manzanillo they stop at Colima and then some schedules stop a the Guadalajara airport prior ending the trip at the main Guadalajara terminal in Tlaquepaque.

To my knowledge there are two bus terminals in Guadalajara. The old terminal that I am told the buses from Chapala and Ajijic and some other places near to Guadalajara still use - sorry I am not familiar with that terminal - and the new terminal in Tlaquepaque that ETN run in and out of.

2. Re: buses to Guadalajara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 06:46
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo