We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

toronto
Level Contributor
94 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

So coming next week but the weather looks not the greatest, any comments on what to expect.

thanks

18 replies to this topic
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Weather

We were worried looking at the forecasts as well, however the webcam in the area suggests that the forecasts have been a little off. As usual it depends whose forecast you look at. We arrive on the 18th and expect the sun will be shining and a good time will be had!

Delta, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Weather

I'm so with ya. Been watching the weather for a week myself. Heading to barcelo haultuco on Tuesday and can't wait. I will post when we get there.

Prim

Delta, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Weather

We get there on the 18 th I will post something. We are bit concerned myself. . Can't wait fir the corona and my pool time.

Calgary, Canada
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Weather

Thanks! I will watch for your reply! Here's to fun in the sun!!

Huatulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,279 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Weather

Bit cloudy right now. Good chance of rain forcasted but may be in the mountains. Is 81 in casa. Corona still best bet.

Huatulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,279 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Weather

Opps. Should not have had the truck washed yesterday. Storm and heavy rain started about 8 PM

Calgary, Canada
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Weather

How's the weather this week?

Huatulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,279 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Weather

Nice. Rain one evening. Sun, hot, not too much humidity. Bit cloudy to the east late afternoon. Actually pretty dark to the east now. Corona on the way.

Edited: 20 April 2017, 02:34
Reply to: Weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted