We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

camino real zaashila huatulco

1 post
Save Topic
camino real zaashila huatulco

travelling to camino real zaashila in huatulco wondering if long pants are required for dinner and have noticed that coffee makers are not included in room but are available for $. Can anyone tell me if I have to bring long pants and what do the coffee makers cost to rent.

8 replies to this topic
San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
54,240 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: camino real zaashila huatulco

sorry this is the wrong forum Please post on that city's forum

Padua, Italy
Level Contributor
25,697 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: camino real zaashila huatulco

This is the forum where you have to ask your question https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g150789…

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel, Singapore
Level Contributor
22,962 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: camino real zaashila huatulco

And every place in the world has its own travel forum on here, plus there are Beyond Destination forums on travel topics and themes. Save this forums homepage link for future use -

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/ForumHome

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
1,483 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
4. Re: camino real zaashila huatulco

Hi Richard,

I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Huatulco forum. I hope you find the information you need.

Best regards,

Joanne

The Community Team

winnipeg
Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: camino real zaashila huatulco

Hi Richard

We were at the Camino a couple of weeks ago.

You are not required to wear long pants to dinner, nice shorts and a shirt with collar is very acceptable.

I always pack a pair of long pants just in case a rule is changed.

We did not request a coffee maker in the room so I can't help you with that.

Enjoy your trip.

Littleton, Co
Level Contributor
183 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: camino real zaashila huatulco

Richard

We have been visiting the Camino for the last 12 years. Don't drink coffee. My suggestion would we to call room service. You could even schedule a specific time for each morning to have an entire pot delivered to your room. I hope you will find what we love so much about this place. Get out and explore. Enjoy your trip

Littleton, Co
Level Contributor
183 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: camino real zaashila huatulco

Richard

We have been visiting the Camino for the last 12 years. Don't drink coffee. My suggestion would we to call room service. You could even schedule a specific time for each morning to have an entire pot delivered to your room. I hope you will find what we love so much about this place. Get out and explore. Enjoy your trip

Lac du Flambeau...
Level Contributor
25 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: camino real zaashila huatulco

In most places it is preferred that you wear long pants. A cultural thing. However most places will allow you to dine casually. There are no coffee makers in the rooms unless you request one. Camino is a great place with a very good staff. We have been there 12 years in a row and plan on continuing to spend a couple of weeks a year there.

Reply to: camino real zaashila huatulco
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco