We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa Soleil

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Spa Soleil

This spa has been mentioned by me in the past. I was bored today and wanted to see if they had a website and they actually have a good website. I guess it's owned by a chain. Anyway, this website shows pictures of the place and the view from up above. Highly recommended.

http://www.spasmexico.com/spas.htm

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,130 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa Soleil

Interesting link ... nice pics. Is this the place you head for?

On a "factual" note (ahem!), can you provide any additional info re their "services" ... and what the costs might be. (I'm asking from a "husband & wife" point of view ... if ya get my drift - LOL!)

When we visited Los Cabos, we did go to a small upscale spa for massages (near San Lucas - in the Corridor, I think) ... and enjoyed the relaxation. Didn't have views like this one, though.

Ron

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa Soleil

Ron, here's the link to the thread where I gave a lot of details....let me know if you need more info......I'd suggest heading out there when Val is tired and doesn't want to go anywhere, but Ron wants to be out and about.... tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150787-i177-k7599…

Middletown, Oh
Level Contributor
631 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa Soleil

I bet Ron puts a trip to Spa Soleil at the top of his list of things to do when in Acapulco :-) LOL. I just hope Val doesn't find out.

Is that true Need... a massage from a Senorita in a cheerleading outfit? I knew there was something I forget to do on my visit!

Jim

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spa Soleil

Jim....YOU BET!!! I plan to take pictures with my new digital camera this November, but guess what...My house cleaning service stole our jewlery and my new digital camera. Gave the guy my receipts today and hopefully his insurance will give me a check for another camera. Unbelievable huh?

Jim one last thing....They will hussle drinks for you while you are there as well....Very nice place and not a brothel, however things do go on.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,130 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Spa Soleil

Not gonna happen - but I get the picture. Thanks.

Ron

6. Re: Spa Soleil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 16:48