We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ao Nang tours to J. Bond Island

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
115 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Ao Nang tours to J. Bond Island

are there any day-tours from Ao Nang to James Bond island by BOAT?, if yes, what's the rate and what kind of boats (big boat, speed-boat, long-tail?). I mean organized group tours -not specially chartered boat, etc.

I'm googling and all tours which come up is a 1.5 hr. bus ride around the bay. I am looking for Boat tours, with no bus rides.

thanx.

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ao Nang tours to J. Bond Island

I've done a boat to to JB island, I think it cost 1200THB can't remember the name of the company though it might be Barracuda tours. There's a girl called Mina that has a stall outside the 7/11 on the beach road - I buy all my tours from her

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
115 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ao Nang tours to J. Bond Island

Ok,thanx. I will be in Phuket for few days and am looking that from there to JB is from 2K+ till 4K. Schedule wise for me I would prefer go to JB from Au nang and seems that teh price is better as well. I just don't want to sit for 3 hrs (total) in some minivan, interested only by boat.

3. Re: Ao Nang tours to J. Bond Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2017, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Ao Nang
Recent Conversations