We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach towels - Ao Nang Cliff Resort

Basingstoke...
Level Contributor
94 posts
14 reviews
Beach towels - Ao Nang Cliff Resort

Hi all

Please can anyone tell me if the Ao Nang Cliff Resort provides beach towels?

Thanks v much

ChimpyT

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
67 reviews
1. Re: Beach towels - Ao Nang Cliff Resort

Hi

From own experiences not with this hotel but others they all provides beach towel as well as pool towels especailly the hotel this standard. Some hotel keep the beach towels in room, some you have to pick it up from the pool side.

London, United...
Level Contributor
15,081 posts
134 reviews
2. Re: Beach towels - Ao Nang Cliff Resort

Going by the fact it has so many terrible reviews you might be lucky to get a towel in the bathroom :-))

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g1507054-d447…

Edited: 27 March 2015, 19:29
Basingstoke...
Level Contributor
94 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Beach towels - Ao Nang Cliff Resort

Hi DodgerIrishinLondon

Thanks for giving me a heart attack :-) Thankfully we're staying at the Ao Nang Cliff Beach resort, not The Cliff Ao Nang. I need to make sure I use the full name next time.

Thanks for your reply sweetpea6468.

Cheers

London, United...
Level Contributor
15,081 posts
134 reviews
4. Re: Beach towels - Ao Nang Cliff Resort

Thats better :-) have a great time.

5. Re: Beach towels - Ao Nang Cliff Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2016, 10:46