We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to see on dry land

Dartford, United...
Level Contributor
987 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
What to see on dry land

Much talked about on this forum about island hopping, etc, but what is recommended for seeing on terra firma? To give you some ideas, I'm interested in photography, so some nice scenery, temples, people eg fishermen, that sort of thing. Not interested in elephant rides.

Thanks for any input into a day's itinerary

Dartford, United...
Level Contributor
987 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to see on dry land

Oops, should have said we're staying in Ao Nang in April.

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
107 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to see on dry land

Have a look at these places on trip advisor - all land based locations and I think all very nice. The Emerald Pool, Huay Toh Waterfall, Thambok Khorannee National Park, Tha Pom Mangroves, Tiger Cave Temple. There are also a few temples around Krabi Town that are quite nice - the one opposite the Vogue Department Store is beautiful.

I hope that helps

Dartford, United...
Level Contributor
987 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to see on dry land

Thank you, Darren, for your suggestions.

4. Re: What to see on dry land

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2014, 11:47