We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liquor store, picture questions

Texas
Level Contributor
214 posts
30 reviews
Liquor store, picture questions

We're visiting for the first time this October and I've been reading every post on this forum and getting some great info! I had a couple of questions though - I know that there are two "trading post" type grocery stores on CSB. Do they sell just beer and wine or are they full-service liquor stores? If they are just beer and wine, I'm assuming that you need to go into Port St. Joe for liquor?

Also, I was wondering if there was somewhere on the island where you can stand and get a picture of the gulf and the bay at the same time? I read about someone doing that in a trip report but it didn't specify where the spot was. I think that would be a great shot, any ideas? Thanks!!

1. Re: Liquor store, picture questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 August 2017, 07:05
Edited: 17 August 2017, 07:05
Cape San Blas...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Liquor store, picture questions

While you're on the Cape you should check out the new hang out - Scallop RePUBlic. It's a new bar that sells 12 types of Florida Craft Beer, wine and all types of can beer as well. It sits on the bay with awesome views! They are open 7 days a week from 2 until at least 9 and have live music EVERY night! While they don't serve food, they encourage you to bring your own. And, children are welcome!

Texas
Level Contributor
214 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: Liquor store, picture questions

Thanks for the awesome map and info Teresa! And I found Scallop RePUBlic on the map, looks like it's in a cool spot. Our child is furry and four-legged but well behaved. Julia, do you know if they are pet-friendly (like on a patio?). Thanks to you both.

2 posts
4. Re: Liquor store, picture questions

The trading post is awesome, they bring in fresh meats and produce and have a decent wine selection. They also have a liquor store adjacent to the convenience store, not a huge selection but they have all the basics.

5. Re: Liquor store, picture questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2018, 11:49