We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus line preference- ETN or Primera Plus?

Bahamas
Level Contributor
53 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Bus line preference- ETN or Primera Plus?

Any thoughts on either line for GDL to San Miguel Allende both have similar times and costs but which is safer and more reliable?

Thanks

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,508 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus line preference- ETN or Primera Plus?

Both safe and reliable. ETN is more expensive because the buses are slightly roomier (3 seats across instead of 4). I normally choose whichever one has the most suitable departure time.

Tacoma, Washington
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus line preference- ETN or Primera Plus?

do both buses depart and arrive at zapopan terminal(s)?

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus line preference- ETN or Primera Plus?

Sorry, examining the Internet schedules for ETN and Primera Plus, it looks like the San Miguel de Allende route doesn't go to the Zapopan terminal. I hope that someone can prove me wrong.

I prefer using the Zapopan terminal because it is close to my house. But, the Zapopan terminal is small in comparison to the Guadalajara station.

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,508 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus line preference- ETN or Primera Plus?

Very few buses go to Zapopan - I think you are out of luck. You will have to bus to the main station and catch a cab.

5. Re: Bus line preference- ETN or Primera Plus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 15:45
Get answers to your questions about Guadalajara...