We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Furniture

La Paz, BCS
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Furniture

Is there an area that specializes in leather furniture? How about wood bedroom furniture? Also would like to visit an open market for specialty meats, cheeses and mushrooms. What is the taxi setup - service areas, levels of service and costs. Are colectivos an option or only for the locals? Any good recommendations for personalized guide services? Recommended service from airport to any destination. Little known "must see" stuff like exhibitions or manufacturing or markets (permanent or weekly) or local neighborhoods, unique stores, etc.?

Mexican Wrestling: Experience Lucha...
74 Reviews
from US$ 39.00*
Tequila Day Trip from Guadalajara...
6 Reviews
from US$ 195.00*
Tequila Day Experience Including...
19 Reviews
from US$ 133.00*
Free Cancellation
Adelaide, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Furniture

I dont know any leather furniture but I know company which is best in to made wood furniture named hospitality furniture.They are the best in all kind of wood furniture like home furniture,office furniture or in cafe furniture...

Edited: 16 April 2014, 16:38
Sunnyvale...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Furniture

You can find high-quality designer furniture here at http://www.wgu.com.au/.

Tlaquepaque, Mexico
Level Contributor
89 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Furniture

I'll address the furniture part of your post:

Guadalajara, Tlaquepaque & Tonala all have a substantial offer of furniture makers and furniture stores. I am in the Tlaquepaque/Tonala area and am surrounded by workshops in all levels of quality, style, price and workmanship. "Custom made" doesn't cost more as most everything IS CUSTOM MADE. Plus, you're buying directly from the factory! Many interior designers and decorators have furniture made here and shipped to the USA & Canada as well as other countries. There is beautiful leather furniture as well as upholstered and fine rustic finishes. We own a headboard with a beautiful tooled leather insert made here in Tlaquepaque that we love! There are traditional cash and carry furniture stores with fine furniture as well as more commercial lines. Many of the factories in Tlaquepaque/Tonala will take your order and manufacture your furniture.

We know several shopping guides that are tremendously helpful when shopping in our area. Hiring a guide gets you the best results for your time and effort as they can take you directly to what you're looking for. They also help with following up on your order, packing and shipping.

Hope this helps! If you'd need more info, just let me know.

Mentioned in this post
Guadalajara
Guadalajara
Guadalajara Metropolitan Area, Mexico
Tlaquepaque
Tlaquepaque
Tonala
Tonala
United States
United States
North America
Save Reply
4. Re: Furniture

Hi,

If you are looking for leather furniture for your home, then you can visit Coja by sofa4life in Ontario. They have a great collection of leather furniture including sofas, sofa beds, chairs and home theater seating. Last month I had visited their showroom with my wife. We had purchased a sofa bed and two fabric sofas. They are good at customer service and have more than 75 years of experience in furniture industry.

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Furniture

I am also looking for a furniture guide in the Guadalajara Area. We are going there in the next few weeks. (May 23rd) We thought we had a guide organized but he has another commitment. Can you provide some names? If we are limited for time -Is Guadalajara the most central?

We have purchased a house in Los Cabo -so will need to arrange shipping as well.

We are looking for contemporary Msxican furniture

Mentioned in this post
Guadalajara
Guadalajara
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Tlaquepaque, Mexico
Level Contributor
89 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Furniture

Hi, my name is Arturo and I'd be glad to help! Could you please email me at arturo@quintadonjose.com please? I'll follow up from there :)

Best regards,

7. Re: Furniture

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 01:35
8. Re: Furniture

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 13:57
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
29,506 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Furniture

The OP asked their question in January of 2014, and has never come back to this thread.........the last question was about contemporary Mexican furniture in the Guadalajara, Mexico area for their house in Mexico..

Mentioned in this post
Guadalajara
Guadalajara
Mexico
Mexico
North America
England, United...
Level Contributor
16,079 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Furniture

Diane B,

Quit the spam, and the trolling, you are not welcome here.

You have left 14 posts, across many forums, with the same rubbish, since joining TA today.

All your posts have been reported, so please just go away...your misuse of TA and the forum boards has been noted.

Mondial

Get answers to your questions about Guadalajara...