We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Furnishing a 2 bedroom condo in Puerto vallarta with modern

San Diego...
4 posts
Save Topic
Furnishing a 2 bedroom condo in Puerto vallarta with modern

Any advice on if I can find good deals on modern/comtemporary furniture in PV for a 2 bedroom condo?

I need to furnish 2 bedrooms, living room, dining room, new kitchen (IKEA?), patio/terrace furniture. I can find extremly good deals here in San Diego CA, and have found a store that has all of my tastes and can do the entire job for all rooms include a discount for a total of $4,000-5,000 USD (does not include a new IKEA like Kitchen).

It seems worth it to pay the moving costs and tax, but I was wondering if there are any ideas out there? I keep hearing that you can find good deals in Guadalajara, but have not found anything comparable.

Please feel freee to advise. I am coming to PV to purchase furniture 30MAR2011.

Mr. D.

San Diego, CA

Mentioned in this post
San Diego
San Diego
California
Guadalajara
Guadalajara
Guadalajara Metropolitan Area, Mexico
Tlaquepaque, Mexico
Level Contributor
89 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Furnishing a 2 bedroom condo in Puerto vallarta with modern

I speak out of experience as we conduct shopping services for people in your situation. Our area of Guadalajara offers a very wide selection in furniture stores and factories. Good quality too! Delivery in Puerto Vallarta of your Guadalajara purchases is very reasonable. My guess is that you'd be much better off taking a shopping/mini-vacation to Guadalajara and get it all done in 2-3 days.

Feel free to private message me and I'll be happy to provide more information.

Best regards,

Arturo

arturo@quintadonjose.com

Mentioned in this post
Guadalajara
Guadalajara
Guadalajara Metropolitan Area, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco, Mexico
2. Re: Furnishing a 2 bedroom condo in Puerto vallarta with modern

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 18:47
Get answers to your questions about Guadalajara...