We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cat Island Water Temps Right Now?

Virginia Beach...
4 posts
Save Topic
Cat Island Water Temps Right Now?

Getting ready to start packing for a trip. Hows the water feel on the Caribbean side? I'd rather leave the wet-suit top at home but with the extended winter in the North East I thought I'd ask. Thanks.

central Florida
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cat Island Water Temps Right Now?

Cat Island is not in the Carribean

daisytown
Level Contributor
623 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cat Island Water Temps Right Now?

He said Caribbean side as it is usually stated.

Nancy

nassau
Level Contributor
3,222 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cat Island Water Temps Right Now?

Can't speak specifically for Cat Island, but water and surf temps in the Bahamas are currently in the upper 70's. But with plenty of sun and gentle winds as of late, it very comfortable. Here on Cable Beach (Nassau), the water feels a bit warmer than average for this time of year. Takes a minute to adjust, but then all is fine.

4. Re: Cat Island Water Temps Right Now?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2014, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Cat Island