We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

get from cat island to exuma to see pigs

North Kingstown...
1 post
Save Topic
get from cat island to exuma to see pigs

I am loving reviews of cat island - seems exactly what we're into... But have been enamored with the swimming pigs... Read that boat tours to see them only leave from grand exuma ... So I guess my question is, is there any way to get from cat island to grand so we could hook up with a swimming pig tour for the day?

Thanks for any advice/recommendations!

cochecton
Level Contributor
77 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: get from cat island to exuma to see pigs

I don't think there is any easy way to do that.... would be a long boat ride if you have a boat or an expensive charter flight. all the scheduled planes go back to Nassau.... never convenient to hop from one Island to another in the out Islands.... which is perhaps why they are so quiet and desireable to certain travelers.... good luck planning your trip

2. Re: get from cat island to exuma to see pigs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2014, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Cat Island