We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Majestic Holidays reputable?

Cincinnati, Ohio
13 posts
Save Topic
Is Majestic Holidays reputable?

Based on great advice from tripadvisor, we are staying at Shanna's Cove in July. We saw the out islands free airfare deal and to use it, we must pay upfront to Majestic Holidays (entire hotel price). There are no reviews for this travel agency on the internet (just the tours affliliate). When I click on the link to give my credit card info to pay, it is not even a secure web site. Have anyone had issues or heard of issues with Majestic Holidays? Thanks!

Bronx, New York
Level Contributor
297 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Majestic Holidays reputable?

We too are staying@Shanna's in July (19th-27th) & have already jumped on this deal with Majestic. Anastacia@Majestic has been great. Everything is legit I can assure you : )

Have you contacted them at all yet? We didn't pay via their website, what she did was e-mail us a document/form to fill out which contained our personal info, etc as well as payment (CC) information. Filled it out, e-mailed it back. . vouchers mailed to us. .easy breezy!

Along with our experience with her/Majestic, the fact that Frank@Shanna's instructed me to contact her in regards to this deal indicated to me this would be a safe bet so. . hope this helps : )

Shoot her an e-mail@: anastacia@majesticholidays.com

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
6,062 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Majestic Holidays reputable?

Majestic is a local Bahamian company and has been around for years. If you are not comfortable using the internet to pay, you can always phone them directly or ask for a payment form and fax it back to them.

Cincinnati, Ohio
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Majestic Holidays reputable?

Thank you for both responses! I'll give them a call directly to book. JayStarzZ, we'll be gone before you get there, but have an amazing trip!

Bronx, New York
Level Contributor
297 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Majestic Holidays reputable?

^ Thank you, you as well! We look forward to your review : )

St. John's, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Majestic Holidays reputable?

If you send your personal information and credit card information on the form that they provide and email it back to them you are taking the chance that someone could get your information.

They sent me the same form but I would never email it since it is totally "INSECURE"

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,539 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Majestic Holidays reputable?

What did you do before the internet???

Give them a call and do it over the phone.. or fax it.

Edited: 13 September 2013, 00:10
Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Is Majestic Holidays reputable?

I think these posters' trips are over already :)

@ilovepalmbeach & @JayStarZ - I do hope all went well with your dealings with Majestic Holidays - they are a very reputable company! Also hope if you have time you'll come back on here with reports of your trips...!!!

Edited: 13 September 2013, 01:59
Cincinnati, Ohio
13 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Is Majestic Holidays reputable?

Just an update - we had no issues dealing with Majestic Holidays. The free airfare to the out islands was a good deal. Thanks for the help from this forum.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Is Majestic Holidays reputable?

Great to hear, thanks for the update.

Bronx, New York
Level Contributor
297 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is Majestic Holidays reputable?

Hi guys! Yep our trip is wayyy over but it was SO much fun!! Still gotta write some reviews for Shanna's Cove & Cape Santa Maria ; ) I posted a Majestic Holidays/Tours review here on TA with all the specifics, hope this helps.

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147416-d138…

Get answers to your questions about Cat Island
Recent Conversations