We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis or One and Only Resort?

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
612 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantis or One and Only Resort?

Hello,went to Turks and Caicos last year and loved it.Planning on going this summer to the Bahamas and am wondering if it would be better to stay at the more pricey One and Only Ocean Club or maybe Atlantis.We are wanting a nice stretch of beach which One and Only has plus access to Atlantis which we can also do at One and Only but if it's alot more money for nothing that much more we are wanting to know which we should do.I love the green turquoise water vs. the more blue water and the beaches at Atlantis don't look as nice as One and Only but we could also stay at Atlantis and walk down to the nicer part of the beach if we needed to.Thanks in advance for advice about the two! Also,we would also be open to Sandals Emerald Bay and if anyone has advice on that resort we would be interested as well thanks

Edited: 25 February 2013, 23:02
Texas
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantis or One and Only Resort?

Atlantis and Ocean Club should be on the Paradise Island forums, however if I had my choice, I'd pick the Ocean Club. Been going to Atlantis for 10 years now and stayed twice at the OC. Husband and I love it there when not taking "now grown" boys along. It is expensive, but well worth it Many perks and the privacy nd private beaches and pools are well worth it.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
612 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantis or One and Only Resort?

Ok thanks!

3. Re: Atlantis or One and Only Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2014, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Cat Island