We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bimini SuperFast

Lake Worth, Florida
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Bimini SuperFast

Traveling with a 4 year old on SuperFast round trip. The SuperFast staff advised she only needs her birth certificate and both parents with passport. We are staying at Big Game Resort (if that makes any difference). Can anyone confirm this is OK?

Bimini Undersea
Boat Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Scuba & Snorkeling, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
Sapona
Ships, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
5,332 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bimini SuperFast

Generally, if you are staying in the Bahamas (ie. not on a cruise stopover), you will need to have passports for everyone, even children. I looked on the Royal Caribbean website and there are exceptions for minors.

royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/travelDocu…

However, the fact that you will be staying in Bimini in a land-based hotel, and not staying on the cruise ship/ferry suggests the rules may be different. Will you be returning to the US via Superfast ferry?

on the move
Level Contributor
422 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bimini SuperFast

I don't think the superfast qualifies as a closed loop cruise, since it's a mode of transportation to/from a land based stay.

If this is not a true CRUISE, you will need a passport for everyone in order to get back into the U.S.

on the move
Level Contributor
422 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bimini SuperFast

Just to add.... if adults NEED a passport to travel, then kids will need one as well. Over the last few years I have never heard of adults needing passports but kids do not.

4. Re: Bimini SuperFast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2016, 10:47