We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkelling

England
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Snorkelling

I am a keen snorkeller and have just come back from The Maldives. I am looking to go to The Bahamas in April, and wondered if anyone can reccommend a particular 'Out Island' that is best for snorkelling. I would prefer a quiet untouched island rather than a built up 'resorty' type. All advice will be appreciated.

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
4 posts
50 reviews
1. Re: Snorkelling

We just got back from our honeymoon at Emerald Palms, if you want to get away from the tourism this is the place to go! They have snorkel gear you can use anytime for free. In addition they have bikes and kayaks. We went fishing with Roggie Reel Tight Charters and Jesse works with the divers. The owners helped us with flight arrangements from Nassau to Andros (congo town). We flew western air for $110 per person round trip.

2. Re: Snorkelling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2012, 11:01
Get answers to your questions about Andros
Recent Conversations