We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to keep teens busy

Bristol, TN
Level Contributor
349 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Things to keep teens busy

Quick questions for the experts and those of you who have been to Atlantis with teenagers. We are visiting in June as part of a company trip and have the opportunity to take our 14 and 15 year olds at our expense. My question is can I keep them busy for 4 days? Please help me with ideas of what to do. I know the water park should occupy a good amount of time but any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Chicago
Level Contributor
500 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to keep teens busy

There is a teen club for night time, they have different venues depending on their age. Check out the web site for more details. They have a movie theater, so that may be another night time option, again depending on the movie showing. My son played a lot of basketball---near the spa.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to keep teens busy

Thanks for your question. We have a 13 year old boy who is difficult to keep amused without other teens around. We have planned on him playing some basketball while we are there. If he checks out the teen club or goes to the movie theater, I'll post back when we return. We are traveling in April.

Ohio
Level Contributor
97 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to keep teens busy

They had a big arcade room. They would most likely enjoy that!

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
751 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to keep teens busy

Male perspective -> Marina Village & Girls that hang out there at night

:-) yachts are awesome all lit up.....and there are still stores open..

Edited: 13 March 2012, 20:45
Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
751 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Things to keep teens busy

DO YOU go to The Bahamas to go to a movie theatre? or arcade? (bowling alley, etc)

why should they?

6. Re: Things to keep teens busy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 17:12