We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise Island Casual Restaurants

Vernon, New Jersey
Level Contributor
226 posts
3 reviews
Paradise Island Casual Restaurants

I will be at the Atlantis from Oct 7 to 11 and would like to eat at lower cost restaurants for breakfast and dinner instead of purchasing the meal plan. I need your recommendations.

13 replies to this topic
Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Paradise Island Casual Restaurants

There are many casual dining choices

All of the pool side shacks are inexpensive and offer family value meals and free refills for soft drinks

Carmine’s is family style, one or two entree’s will easily feed a family of 4

The village burger shack

Frankie goes bananas

The new pirate brewery

Also across the street is Dunkin’ Donuts and Anthony’s grill

Vernon, New Jersey
Level Contributor
226 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Paradise Island Casual Restaurants

Thank You.

Level Contributor
34 posts
3. Re: Paradise Island Casual Restaurants

We ate at Margaritaville across the street by the ferries. We thought it was reasonable, prices like home in NY. I thought Virgils bbq wS reasonable too though we didn't really care for it.

Colbert, Washington
Level Contributor
875 posts
24 reviews
4. Re: Paradise Island Casual Restaurants

Following. Any good recommendations for a seafood place, somewhere that offers lobster and conch? We’d love to try the conch varieties.

Memphis
Level Contributor
22 posts
26 reviews
5. Re: Paradise Island Casual Restaurants

If it's open, Murray's Deli is the best value in my mind. ChopStix is very good for Chinese in Atlantis and their portions are big enough to share as well. Actually, the Pizza place in the Marina was very good but is take out only. There are tables outside by the Marina that are great depending on the weather. Tried Olives for breakfast. It was great. Prices were typical for the resort. but it was surprisingly good. Heard mixed reviews about dinner there however.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
13 reviews
6. Re: Paradise Island Casual Restaurants

We love olives, actually in may we are there 3 times 😉

Colbert, Washington
Level Contributor
875 posts
24 reviews
7. Re: Paradise Island Casual Restaurants

These all seem like great choices. We were hoping to dine in town somewhere. These appear to be all inside the Atlantis. Are there any restaurants in town or does Atlantis have the best food in town? 😉

on the move
Level Contributor
591 posts
8. Re: Paradise Island Casual Restaurants

Viola, green parrot and Anthony's are all on Paradise island. Plenty more downtown, especially lunchtime.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
20,544 posts
70 reviews
9. Re: Paradise Island Casual Restaurants

Try Montague Gardens (we haven't tried it yet, but my neighbor just came back and tried it and really enjoyed it). They made a reservation and the restaurant has a driver that comes and picks you up and then brings you back (just need to tip him). :)

Colbert, Washington
Level Contributor
875 posts
24 reviews
10. Re: Paradise Island Casual Restaurants

Thanks Shelley, sorry for my lack of knowledge. I appreciate your recommendations.

Reply to: Paradise Island Casual Restaurants
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted