We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis in Early October

Vernon, New Jersey
Level Contributor
223 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantis in Early October

What is it like to visit the Atlantis in early October ? Does the Atlantis Water Park Close earlier ?

We will be staying there from Oct 7 to 11,

8 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
960 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantis in Early October

We went last year the first week of October and honestly we probably won’t go that week again, it is very slow and almost all of the restaurants in the marina village were closed the whole week we were there, as far as the weather is was very hot and humid and rained 3 out of the 5 days

Not to be a downer that is just my opinion, we go several times a year and I say even a slow week in Atlantis is better then no weeks 😉

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
7,039 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantis in Early October

Usually, when the time changes in early Nov. the pools, slides, and beaches close to bathing at 5PM.

on the move
Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantis in Early October

In October, the sunsets around 6:30.. so pools and slides will start to close around 6pm.

12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlantis in Early October

going to Atlantis October 1-7 how is the weather usually down there

thanks

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
7,039 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Atlantis in Early October

Hot and humid with showers. It's still the rainy season then that runs through October. My regular taxi driver told me years ago October is a rainy month at least in Nassau.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
596 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Atlantis in Early October

Still warm. Day temps upper 80's to low 90's. Surf, ocean, and pool temps still warm.

12 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Atlantis in Early October

Thanks so it’s hot down there rain shower here and there’s like most of the Caribbean

atlanta
Level Contributor
561 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Atlantis in Early October

It's also still hurricane season. We just missed hurricane Sandy in late October several years ago.

Edited: 15 August 2018, 19:38
Reply to: Atlantis in Early October
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted