We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport

Level Contributor
120 posts
4 reviews
Transport

Hi all! I’ve reached out to Sandra’s for car service several times this week to prearrange Service for this wknd and have yet to hear back. Any other reputable companies? I tried Troy but he wanted $150 R/T for 2 of us, and I’m having a hard time justifying it. I’d really prefer to have Service arranged and paid before we get there,

8 replies to this topic
MD
Level Contributor
824 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Transport

I tried to reach out to Sandra as well this week and heard nothing back. I reached out to both Sandra and Cheryl so I ended up going with Cheryl.

I have it booked as of this morning. I gave her a call to give her my credit card information over the phone instead of via email. It is a round trip to Atlantis for myself, my wife, and my toddler son that requires a car seat, and the total was $94. She was very responsive via email as well and overall so far it's been a good experience.

She made a note that we may stop for groceries on the way there which will cost an extra $10 but we can pay the driver.

Edited: 11 May 2018, 01:56
Level Contributor
120 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Transport

Thx! I will reach out!

Oxford, Mississippi
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Transport

We have used a driver named Conrad on two trips to Atlantis. The cost was $90 for four people and he stopped at the grocery for us. HIs number is 242-552-8570. He was recommended by a friend. He accepts credit cards but I paid cash. I think he has Facebook page, Conrad's Concierge. Nice guy and prompt pick up.

Level Contributor
35 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Transport

We have never had troubles just getting a driver at the airport. Just ask them how much including the stop and you are off!

Dayton, Texas
2 posts
5. Re: Transport

How do I get ahold of either Sandra or cheryl? Email address or toll free number? Thank you

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
44 posts
27 reviews
6. Re: Transport

We have never had any issues with the several times we booked Sandra Ferguson, I am sorry to hear your having trouble. We are using her for our upcoming arrival on July 3rd.

This site will not allow for direct links; However, I have shared this cryptic like code to several people recently, & they reported it worked out well.

I hope this helps :)

( FYI: we are paying $155 roundtrip transport for 9 people with grocery stop )

Email: it is a hotmail account with prefix sexy_sanny

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
44 posts
27 reviews
7. Re: Transport

I replied to the thread of this post, but am going to give you Saundra Ferguson Email...

It is a hotmail account, with a prefix of sexy_sanny

I hope this helps- We have used her So Many times,& Very Happy!

here and there
Level Contributor
8,541 posts
44 reviews
8. Re: Transport

Sandra's info can be found at> www.sandrastaxibahamas.com

She's on Facebook as well.

Reply to: Transport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted