We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Day Pass

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
112 posts
29 reviews
Sandals Day Pass

Hello,

Does anyone know if Sandals does a day pass and if so how much do they run?

I know breezes as well as several others do day passes but I have not heard anything about sandals doing one

Thanks

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
114 posts
27 reviews
1. Re: Sandals Day Pass

No, they don't.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,539 posts
44 reviews
2. Re: Sandals Day Pass

Yes, they do.

They run $110 ( I think you have to do a tour or something with this).. or $190 if you don't tour. Rates are per person.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
112 posts
29 reviews
3. Re: Sandals Day Pass

Does anyone know if this grants access to their offshore island as well?

also will the Jitney get you there?

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,800 posts
47 reviews
4. Re: Sandals Day Pass

different Sandals charge different prices for their day passes. I believe SRB charges $190pp for a full day pass (10am-2am) or $110pp for a day pass (9am-6pm). This gives full access to all amenities except the Spa (for which guests pay extra as well).

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
114 posts
27 reviews
5. Re: Sandals Day Pass

They told me last year that day passes are only offered to wedding guests. I would call their 800 number.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,539 posts
44 reviews
6. Re: Sandals Day Pass

This seems to have changed.. at least when the season is slow. I've heard of several couples who have done it recently. I just don't know the $$..

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,800 posts
47 reviews
7. Re: Sandals Day Pass

chxbeachgirl...I have a feeling you were given misinformation, as I checked into Sandals day passes for friends of ours when we travelled to Jamaica in January, and it was no problem to get them. Also, it doesn't make sense that Sandals would preclude folks like cruise ship visitors when you consider the future business they might attain once showing them what Sandals offers. Could be wrong...but I've never heard them to only limit their day passes to wedding guests.

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
114 posts
27 reviews
8. Re: Sandals Day Pass

I know they have them at other Sandals resorts, but SRB only recently started this. That's why it's hard to find info. about it. Probably because of the downturn in tourism.

Edited: 21 July 2010, 16:36
Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,800 posts
47 reviews
9. Re: Sandals Day Pass

thought I would follow-up...just chatted with Sandals and indeed they still offer guest passes at SRB for $110 (10am-6pm). She clarified that they aren't just for wedding guests.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
112 posts
29 reviews
10. Re: Sandals Day Pass

Figured I would post this for other you might be looking for this info as well, but this is the official response I got from Sandals

Please note all property passes must be purchased upon arrival at the resort and cannot be arranged prior. These rates do not include transportation.

Day Passes - 10 am - 6 pm @ US $110 p.p

Evening Passes - 6 pm - 3 am @ US$110 p.p

Full Day Pass- 10am-2am @ US$190 p.p

Prices are subject to change at anytime without notice.

A day pass includes usage of all the amenities that the hotel has to offer. You can do as much or as little as you want when you are there.

It also includes all your meals, snacks, premium alcoholic beverages, non alcoholic beverages, land sports, water sports, entertainment, gratuities and taxes.

You may even visit our Spa (where available) to use the sauna, steam room, Swiss showers and hot and cold plunge pools without having to pay. Treatments are available for an additional fee.

Please keep in mind that the day pass does not include usage of a room or suite.

Does anyone know if the #10 jitney will take me to sandals or am I better off getting a cap?