We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Engagement idea

2 posts
1 review
Engagement idea

Hi everyone, I will be traveling to The Bahamas in the next few weeks. I am planning to propose to my girlfriend there and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of where to do it on the island. It will be our first time in The Bahamas, and we plan to stay at the Baha Mar. I wanted this moment to be somewhere private and scenic. Does anyone have any beautiful beaches or areas that they can recommend? Thank you all for your tips in advance!

3 replies to this topic
Toronto
Level Contributor
102 posts
42 reviews
1. Re: Engagement idea

That sounds really nice.

I will be staying at Baha Mar and suggest that you telephone the hotel and speak with concierge directly - ask for Vanria. Do not do this over email but actually speak with someone and follow up with that person when you check in.

They will likely have suggestions and facilitate setting up the scene.

2 posts
1 review
2. Re: Engagement idea

Thank you for the quick response! I was hoping to find something off premises away from the hotel. Somewhere private, but that will be my last resort. I will reach out to Valeria once I get there :)

Greensboro, North...
Level Contributor
185 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Engagement idea

Baha mar just bought rooster cay it is the island just off the beach from there. I used to get dropped off at this island all the time and hangout for the day. They might let you go over there and do lunch and propose there. If they don’t have a boat to take you. I have a guy that can pick you up on the beach and take you there.

Check with concierge first.

Reply to: Engagement idea
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted