We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Airport to Baha Mar

Ga
Level Contributor
6 posts
30 reviews
Transportation from Airport to Baha Mar

We are interested in private transportation to and from Baha Mar resort from the Nassau airport. We are 2 adults and 2 children, with carry-on luggage only. If anyone knows of private drivers on the island please let us know. Also, we realize there will be taxis outside, so any information on fares is appreciated as well. Thanks in advance for your help, and have a wonderful day! :)

27 replies to this topic
Bethel, Connecticut
Level Contributor
625 posts
57 reviews
1. Re: Transportation from Airport to Baha Mar

We used Sandra Ferguson for our transportation needs. She met us at the airport holding a sign with our name on it. She has vehicles big enough for large parties, is very professional, and has a loyal following here on the boards.

www.sandrastaxibahamas.com

Ga
Level Contributor
6 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: Transportation from Airport to Baha Mar

Thank you..I appreciate the tip. :) We used a similar service in Paris recently and it was so much easier than a regular taxi !

8 posts
3. Re: Transportation from Airport to Baha Mar

TRaveling next week to Paradise Island, party of 3. Should I book a taxi or get one at the airport.

Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
691 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Transportation from Airport to Baha Mar

I have never booked ahead. I used the taxis in front of the airport. Cars and vans are available. Fine vehicles. Fine service. I imagine a pre-booked driver may offer more personalized service or possibly greater comfort if you want that.

Here are taxi fares so you know what to expect. Add a tip.

http://www.bahamas-travel.info/taxi_fares.htm

Edited: 14 June 2017, 02:38
5. Re: Transportation from Airport to Baha Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11 November 2018, 22:35

Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
691 posts
17 reviews
6. Re: Transportation from Airport to Baha Mar

Dusty, thanks for update. That's what came up when I googled.

7. Re: Transportation from Airport to Baha Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11 November 2018, 22:35

Texas
Level Contributor
48 posts
20 reviews
8. Re: Transportation from Airport to Baha Mar

We just arrived on Wednesday and used the hotel transportation. It was more expensive but we really enjoyed it. $45 in a blue Mercedes benz. They were waiting for us with a sign and were really friendly and helpful. The blue SUVs are what you can book to take around the island as well.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
9. Re: Transportation from Airport to Baha Mar

Ken4limo@yahoo.com, My family has used him for over a decade and is the most professional gentleman on the island.

Glen Allen, Virginia
1 post
10. Re: Transportation from Airport to Baha Mar

just curious if you enjoyed your stay in Baha Mar. We are planning a trip in March. Thanks!

Reply to: Transportation from Airport to Baha Mar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted