We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Used Nassau Grocer Delivery Service at Harborside

Kuredu
Level Contributor
98 posts
62 reviews
Just Used Nassau Grocer Delivery Service at Harborside

Hi

Just thought I would give some feedback on Nassau Grocer delivery service. I made an order online before we left the UK to deliver to our apartment at Harborside Atlantis the afternoon we arrived. The groceries arrived on time and the order supplied us with all the basics we needed without having to waste the first morning of our vacation slogging off to the supermarket.

The delivery costs $15.99 and the food prices, as far as I could tell, were about the same as the supermarket prices.

The choice is limited, but all the essentials (milk, juice, bread, bagels, butter, coffee, hotdogs, sodas,water etc) were available. Some items were not available to order on line (sugar, pasta sauce, dry pasta, ham), so I emailed and they sent me links to be able to add them to the order.

A couple of items were out of stock when the order was delivered, but my card was promptly refunded. Any extras we needed we picked up from the little grocers opposite the Marina Village.

I would highly recommend nassaugrocer.com - not perfect if you plan to eat all your meals in, but if you want breakfast and basics supplies I think it is a much better option than the supermarket trip.

Maryland
Level Contributor
100 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Just Used Nassau Grocer Delivery Service at Harborside

Thanks for the feedback. We're going to be at Harborside in July. We normally stop at the store on the way from the airport but we might give this place a try this year.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,313 posts
42 reviews
2. Re: Just Used Nassau Grocer Delivery Service at Harborside

Thanks so much for the recommendation! We also always stop at City Market, but will be sure to give this a try...

3. Re: Just Used Nassau Grocer Delivery Service at Harborside

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 01:47