We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nicest beach on the island vs. Atlantis?

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
65 posts
91 reviews
Nicest beach on the island vs. Atlantis?

We are six adults taking a 2 week trip in the Exumas, first stop for four nights is Nassau, then onto Cape Santa Maria followed by Georgetown. I was initially thinking to stay at Atlantis (I am an owner at Harborside), but my first preference would be a beachfront home on the nicest smoothest swimming beach. Any beaches that are better than Atlantis beaches where I should look for a home rental? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

2 replies to this topic
1. Re: Nicest beach on the island vs. Atlantis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 November 2018, 18:45

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
65 posts
91 reviews
2. Re: Nicest beach on the island vs. Atlantis?

Thanks for the feedback! I do have Hyatt points so I will take a look at the Hyatt Baha Mar!

Reply to: Nicest beach on the island vs. Atlantis?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about New Providence Island