We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reserving a room versus a Day Pass at the Hilton in Nassau

Level Contributor
2 posts
62 reviews
Reserving a room versus a Day Pass at the Hilton in Nassau

Hello all,

Hoping the hive mind might be able to help us out. We are sailing to Nassau in October on Carnival and we are considering getting a day pass for the 4 of us (me, the wife, 2 kids). For much cheaper than the cost of 4 day pass(2 adult and 2 kids), we could just book a room at the Hilton.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Is this a viable option or is there some rule or other hazard I'm overlooking?

Thanks a ton for (hopefully) all the support and advice!

Chris V

2 replies to this topic
1. Re: Reserving a room versus a Day Pass at the Hilton in Nassau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 November 2018, 18:45

Level Contributor
2 posts
62 reviews
2. Re: Reserving a room versus a Day Pass at the Hilton in Nassau

We are only there for one day. We have heard that it takes a while to get to/from the joat, so if we wanted to spend time doing stuff on the water and also touring by foot, it was good to have a place to call a command center and be able to change clothes, sit down for a bit, etc. We don't plan to drink or eat at the Hilton. So that isn't really a bonus for us. The other hotels require a cab ride, so we had also just heard the Hilton was great for convenience. This is our first time to Nassau by cruise ship, so we are really just playing it fast and loose. Suggestions are CERTAINLY welcome! And thank you for responding. I love the Trip Advisor hive mind!

Reply to: Reserving a room versus a Day Pass at the Hilton in Nassau
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted