We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

smoking policy at Beaches?

Saskatoon
Level Contributor
115 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
smoking policy at Beaches?

I am very sensitive to smoke and I try to avoid being around it as much as I can.I've been to several other allinclusives that I found unbearably smokey. I would like to bring the family to Beaches next winter but I would first like to know if the restaurants are all nonsmoking? Are there any non smoking bars? Is there a theater and is it nonsmoking, or at least have a nonsmoking section? Are any areas around the pools nonsmoking?Nonsmoking rooms? I know I don't live in a bubble and can't always avoid it but would like to find a resort that's less smokey than the other ones I've been to. If not Beaches, does anybody have other suggestions?

Turks & Caicos
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: smoking policy at Beaches?

you can't smoke in the rooms but you can smoke on the balconies.

you can smoke outside but you can't smoke in the restaurants. I have never seen anyone smoking in the bars.

basically the rule is once it's outside smoking can slide.

Vero Beach, FL
Level Contributor
141 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: smoking policy at Beaches?

I smoke and I do smoke on my balcony and around the pools but I try to be courtious to others that don't smoke.

3. Re: smoking policy at Beaches?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2010, 10:51